1950’s – Mid 1970 - Station located in a Pole Barn behind Cross Roads Country Store at Stuebner Airline and Spring Cypress. Fire Phone answered by clerks at the store.
1967 - First Modern Fire Truck Purchased for $5,200.
Mid 1970 - Station moved to 19030 Stuebner Airline. A two bay metal building was moved to the site to house the truck. A one room wood building already on the site served as the meeting/training room.
1986 - Both the one room building and two bay station were removed and a modern two story building was built for approximately $80,000. The first floor had a day room and three bays for trucks. The second floor housed administrative offices, meeting room, and kitchen.
1989 - First fully enclosed custom pumper purchased.
2003 - Station moved to 18337 Stuebner Airline. New 4 Bay station constructed for approx $500,000.
2003 - First Platform Ladder Truck Purchased for approximately $800,000
2014 - New Pumper Purchased for approximately $650,000.